Let’s get real: The pivot to virtual training wasn’t smooth or easy for most of us. Updating our virtual training materials was arduous. Navigating all the program elements—design, delivery, facilitation, measurement, and innovation—was intense and tricky.
Remote and hybrid workplaces are here to stay. It’s time to formalize our programs and move beyond the fast fixes and initial shifts.
ATD Intensive is a new learning experience that gives you the opportunity to workshop your virtual training program in real time, with real experts, and get real feedback from your peers who are building similar programs.
When it comes to designing, delivering, and evaluating your virtual training, there’s more to it than taking your in-person program online.
You continue to be challenged to deliver effective virtual training that achieves results.
Industry experts Cindy Huggett and Kassy LaBorie worked in collaboration with ATD to design ATD Intensive—an innovative experience to give you the direction and support you need to level up your virtual training skills fast.
Whether you’ve been at this a while or are just getting started, you’ll walk away with a clear road map for remarkable virtual training programs.
Designing Your Virtual Training
• Creating Interactive Virtual Training
• Designing Effective Slides And Visuals
• Hybrid Training Sessions
• No Learner Left Behind: Accessibility & Inclusion In Virtual Training
Formalizing Your Virtual Facilitation Skills
• Delivering Engaging Virtual Training
• Building Virtual Collaboration
• Enhance Your On-Camera Presence
• Creating a Virtual Training Studio
Evaluate and Innovate
• Using Tomorrow’s Tools in Today’s Virtual Classrooms
• Measuring Virtual Training Results
• DEI in Virtual Training
• Virtual Training. What’s Next?